The collection, designed and and assembled right here in Canada, bears the name of one of a pair of late impressionistic artist Claude Monet’s gardens. The garden, located on his residence at Giverny, France, features an astonishing array of flora which were frequently the subject matter of Monet’s artwork.
Your clients will appreciate the option of selecting their choice of floral design by favourite species, or by birth month flower. We are certain Le Clos Normand will make a perfect gift for a wide range of occasions.
The twelve Le Clos Normand designs are as follows
May/Lily of the Valley
To learn more about Claude Monet, and his gardens located at Giverny, France, please visit the following link:
- - Each "Le Clos Normand" necklace measures nineteen inches in length and includes a two inch extension chain for a total length of up to twenty one inches.
- Each "Le Clos Normand" necklace is composed of heavy 14k gold plated anti-tarnish brass, and includes Pika & Bear™ provenance engraving on both the extension chain end tag, as well as the back of each pendant.
- Each "Le Clos Normand" necklace is custom gift carded indicating the birth month and flower species featured on the pendant.
- Gift card is printed with gold foil stamped on recycled heavyweight Italian card stock in verdigris, and enclosed in a biodegradable plant based sleeve.
- Nickel and lead free.
- Designed and hand assembled in Canada.