need to know
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY
- store occupancy is reduced to 8 customers at a time, if you don't need to bring in the whole squad to grab coffees, please consider waiting outside.
- hand sanitizing must be done before entering with the provided sanitizer.
- our seating is limited at this time and therefore we must ask that customers try to occupy these seats for no more than 30 minutes at a time to allow others to use the space as well.
- we have had to suspend the coffee sleeve return program. we hope to find an alternative solution and will keep you posted.
- our self serve coffee and condiments have been removed, please make sure to let us know what you would like when ordering.
- children must be supervised at all times and must also sanitize hands upon entry.
- Please remember to remain calm, kind, and patient as we all do our best to stay safe.
Upon redemption of a gift card, any unused balance will remain on the card for future purchases and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without proper proof of purchase.
Treat them like cash. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel gift card.
Returns and exchanges
We do not offer refunds. We will gladly do an exchange or offer store credit for purchases brought back with receipt within our 14 day policy.
Masks, bedding, eye wear, food, bath & body products, and clearance items are all FINAL SALE, no exceptions.
Merchandise being brought back for exchange or store credit must be unwashed, unaltered, not stored in a smoking environment, and with as much of the original packaging intact as possible.
Shipping & local pick up
We are currently set up to ship within Canada. We aim to ship out 2-3 times per week so shipping is 5-10 business days.
If you wish to select to pick up your items from the store, please indicate in the notes which day you would like to pick up and we will aim to have it ready within 1-2 business days for you.