The new capsule collection of designs inspired by Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is based on the original illustrations by Sir John Tenniel (1820–1914) for Lewis Carroll’s book, held in the V&A’s archives. Revisited in a fresh palette of pastel colors and with the addition of humorous quotes, these mats will add a lovely whimsical touch to any doorstep. Every doormat in Entryways’ V&A Collection is designed and crafted to be stylish and functional. Made from the best quality all-natural coir to meet the industry’s highest standards of durability, Entryways doormats are hand-stenciled with eco-friendly dyes for long-lasting vibrancy.
- 100% natural coir with backing and constructed to the highest industry standards
- Hand-painted with eco-friendly dyes; multiple stencils are used to recreate stunning artwork
- Coir - derived from the husks of coconuts - is a natural and biodegradable fiber, an excellent dirt-trapper, and is known for its scraping abilities
- Recommended for use in a sheltered outdoor area that is not exposed to direct sunlight to preserve the longevity of the colors
- Shake or vacuum clean
- This mat measures 18" by 30" by 1/2" thick
- The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates slight variations in color and size; color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen